Monday 9 July 2007

I'm afraid my connection and blogger have been playing up and not playing nicely when I've been trying to upload photos and they're still not allowing me to (the one below notwithstanding), so this page will have to wait. :o(

[Originally written on the 23rd of June 2007; updated on the 28th of June.]

It is still waiting, as I'm trying to visit some sites round and about.

[Updated on the 9th of July.]

I've visited several sites near Morphou/Güzelyurt in western Cyprus and one near Famagusta (Ammochostos/Gazi Mağusa) in eastern Cyprus (revisiting another on the way there), but my car broke down and I only got it back from the mechanic's today.

I've been trying to do what work I can in the library, but I'm still waiting on a usable internet connection (as it continually cuts out before photographs can be uploaded or information to annotate them with downloaded).

No comments:

Post a Comment